Dear Artist and Fans,
It is with regret we must inform you that Salone Truefans Company will be closing permanently on August 10th 2014 .
Salone Truefans Company have been Selling music, marketing Sierra Leonean Musicians and Promoting Key events in London and around the world for 2 and a half years, and have been proud to be a contributor to many activities in the local community.
So you have an event to attend and immediately after the excitement you start working yourself up over what you are going to wear. We have all been there at one point in time or the other. You now have a few options, you go through your whole wardrobe (as a woman most times you’ll find nothing “suitable”), a trip to town also proves empty, and browsing at stores online for the perfect outfit just has not done it. Well there is a “not so secret” secret in the fashion world that I have found and tested over the years that saves me money whilst looking great. Continue reading
ALIM KAMARA TO IGNITE LONDON’S JAZZ CAFÉ WITH A CONCERT FOR PEACE
Hiphop artist Alim Kamara will be headlining at the renowned London venue The Jazz Café on the 11th of August, with a night of “blissful sounding hip hop, neo-soul, blues, jazz, spoken word and African drumming” to promote peace and leave your mind stimulated.
With Five African Teams in the World Cup I think I can speak for every African saying we were all feeling prideful, I mean none of us where expecting to win the whole thing however personally I know that I wanted us to be a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately the last two teams Nigeria and Algeria where knocked out in the Last 16 and none of the African team journeys where not without scandal.
Following his trip from the motherland Gory came back with a gift in form of Beach Party featuring the man himself Emerson.
#GOSSIP Sierra Leone RNB Group 441 are breaking up. Another boyband split. More to come on the story. What do you think about it. Are you happy, sad, or don’t care?
1. _____ WHAT’S THE SIDE OF YOU THAT THE PUBLIC NEVER SEES? My attitude on stage
2. _____ ARE YOU MARRIED OR INVOLVED WITH ANYONE? Am married
3. _____ WHICH DO YOU ENJOY MOST: A NIGHT ON THE TOWN OR STAYING IN WITH THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL? I enjoy staying in with my wife
1. _____ WHAT’S THE SIDE OF YOU THAT THE PUBLIC NEVER SEES? I get very scared easily
2. _____ ARE YOU MARRIED OR INVOLVED WITH ANYONE? Yes I’m married to New Nyle
3. _____ WHICH DO YOU ENJOY MOST: A NIGHT ON THE TOWN OR STAYING IN WITH THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL? staying in wit my husband
1. _____ WHAT’S THE SIDE OF YOU THAT THE PUBLIC NEVER SEES? It is the human imperfection that gods has blessed me in disguising
2. _____ ARE YOU MARRIED OR INVOLVED WITH ANYONE? Involved with someone
3. _____ WHICH DO YOU ENJOY MOST: A NIGHT ON THE TOWN OR STAYING IN WITH THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL? A night out in Town
Win N10 Million & Become a STAR in the “Star The Winner Is” Talent Show!
What’s the show called “The Winner Is” Sponsored by Star.(Nigerian Brewery)
what made you decide to be a judge
I was approached by the production company, we had talks, the offer was good so took it. Afterall, it’s a privilege to function in such capacity considering I’m Sierra Leonean.